Fonderie B. Marcoux: A Leading Quebec Company
Fonderie B. Marcoux stands out in its ability produce castings in series of small and large volumes, of various weight and size combinations and in one of the three following metals:
We are the only Quebec foundry to produce these three types of alloy castings under one roof.
The quality of our parts, as well as our short production schedules, make us a leading company in our field, and a partner of choice for all your foundry needs.
Contact us to get our services!
Fonderie B. Marcoux: At your Service for Nearly 50 Years
Founded in 1970, Fonderie B. Marcoux Inc. is the only foundry in Quebec to manufacture gray and ductile cast irons as well as aluminum and bronze castings. With nearly 50 years’ experience, the company now has a team of over 20 workers readily available days and evenings to meet your needs.
Fonderie B. Marcoux covers a total of 30,000 sq. ft. We also have three warehouses totalling 9,000 square feet, which are dedicated to storing patterns.
Our foundry includes the following facilities:
- Four induction furnaces (one for non-ferrous metals: aluminum and bronze alloys; three for ferrous metals: various cast iron alloys)
- One laboratory
- Five moulding stations with bridge crane
- Five stations for manufacturing the cores
- Four stations for finishing the castings, equipped with scissor tables and bridge crane
- Two stations for cleaning the castings (with steel beads)
- One room for sand-blasting the castings
- One area for welding (steel-cast iron-bronze-aluminum)
- One shop for preparing and repairing patterns